6.21.2005

Just a spoonful of sugar

So I'm talking to the Chesterfly last night and he proceeds to inform me that he is now very ill with some sort of head cold. He had just finished drinking half a bottle of Nyquil before he called me and was beginning to feel a bit woozy. So I'm thinking, "Great! A head cold is JUST what I needed." ick. I guess that's my payment for this weekend. We then had a great conversation about different medicines and their varied "effects" on the brain, including a lovely little suggestion from a certain frightened turtle friend of mine. Evidently, sudafed does quite the number on the head if the stomach is left empty. Haven't tried it myself, but I'm certain that i'll have a report from the fly on it very soon. Personally, I'll stick to the alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home