6.03.2005

Success!

So I actually did it. I went and got my first tattoo yesterday at 6:00 pm. It was so much easier and less painful than I assumed it would be. All in all a really good experience. I had previously met the artist and his girlfriend, and when I showed up at their house, she gave me a tour and I played with their three year old while Jay (the artist) drew up the stencil. After that, the stencil applied and dried, we were off to the races. It felt like a really bad scrape, and because it is on the inside of my right wrist, it was progressively more painful the higher up the arm he went. You never use that skin, you know? Its solid black. I'll post pics as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera!

After it was finished, I headed home, painted myself up, slipped into my fabulous new summer dress, and headed out to Kelly's. Thursday means Kareoke and this was certainly not going to be an exception. There was an unveiling at 10:45 when the bandage came off, and all agreed that the tattoo was very appropriate and well-chosen...whatever that means for a tattoo. My beautiful roommate still couldn't believe that I actually got it done, but she admired it from a distance! ;) All had a great crazy time as always, drank a bit too much as always, and sang and danced like it was 1999!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home