7.27.2005

Ah, Progress!


Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble. Good news weakens me.
Charles F. Kettering

I don't know that I completely agree with the above quote, but I do know that problems can certainly force progress. Fortunately, Holy Ghost seems to be relatively free of those so far. Honestly, I'm amazed at how well everything is working.

The cast seems to love one another. I thought "MASTER HAROLD" was low drama--this is even better. No one dating, no one fighting, just lots of drinking and some REALLY late nights at the theatre. Hey, its all in fun!

I'm really enjoying working with all of the actors on this show, especially Dylan and Alex. Alex has this fun quirky nature that he brings to Bergen that I don't know I would have envisioned on my own. Dylan is just so young and innocent, perfect for Cetnik, but he's also starting to take his time, make choices and have some fun. He's not nearly so nervous around us anymore and his future's lookin' great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home