7.12.2005

And the race begins

Wow. So I'm thinking about my life over the next few months and have decided that if I don't go absolutely nuts its going to be the best time of my life. Two shows, possibly directing a reading, moving twice with the second resulting in the probable jump starting of my career. I can't express how unbelievably excited I am. Overwhelmed, but excited. And a little scared...but fear is healthy in small doses.

Although, as I think about it, I'm realising how many people I'm not going to see for a very long time, and some quite possibly not again. Columbia has been so great for me and I'm really going to miss *most of the people I've met here. I've made some amazing friends. People from Aiken too...at least I could still visit as long as I lived here. Its going to be such a huge change. But Cola seems to draw people back into its web. Who knows? Maybe all the cool people really do end up back here?

*You never really miss everyone...there's always that really strange guy from that one bar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home