8.15.2005

I'm glad no one reads this on a regular basis


So the birthday weekend is over. I had a great time until i realised that I wasn't really having a good time at all.

All I want is a clear mind once in a while. I tell my friends not to think so much because I know it depresses them. I really wish just one of them would say that to me.

Opening went really well. I think the reviews will be great in The State and so-so in the Free Times. After the huge article in the State's weekend section though, tickets have been selling great. This show has been a godsend for most of us--i really hate to think that it will be over after this week. Mostly because I know I won't see most of the people involved with it again for possibly years.

Finished McCollough's 1776 on Saturday--on to Mein Kampf today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lloyd said...

Hey toots - don't think too much, you know it depresses you.

Happy Birthday and congratulations on getting that show open.

You rock!

8/15/2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Kiss-Me Kate said...

Thanks dear. Show really is pretty amazing. I hate that you can't see it after all the help you've given us!

8/15/2005 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home