10.11.2005

Hello? *tap tap* Anyone? Anyone.

Wow. Its been a really long time since I've been here.

Opened and close Man of La Mancha with SCSC.

Finalised my move to Seattle. I leave Nov. 11th.

I fly to Seattle October 31-Nov 4 to shore up moving details and meet with theatres.

My divorce papers are in. Waiting on a court date.

Started buying warm clothes yesterday. Realised how horribly indigent my wardrobe is for the pacific Northwest. I could use an extra paycheck.

Nate is unbelievably sweet.

The filmmaker has me working until the second I leave as production manager.

I've had less sleep in the last two months that is humanly conceivable. I'll never make up the deficit.

I go to Asheville this weekend for the last time unless vacationing down the road counts. I could cry...probably will.

Drama. Drama. More drama.

I miss all everyone already. Desperately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous shlee said...

hey babe. I'm here.

10/12/2005 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home