11.27.2005

New Room!

I finished painting my new room today!

I got really lucky. The housemates were already looking at repainting a bunch of stuff in the house, so my paint went on the bill with the stuff for the rest of the house. I still have one more coat to put on the accent wall, but then it will be finished! I start on the bathroom tomorrow!

Hopefully I'll be able to start moving my stuff over there sometime this week. I start my new job on Tuesday, which means that most of it will have to be monday or next weekend. I'm really busy already with the show. I hope I remember how to work two real jobs at the same time. MOTA was so easy on me!

On a more somber note, I finally saw Rent tonight. I cried through 3/4 of the movie and for about an hour and a half afterwards. It made me think about everyone back home and how many of my friends I might lose. For just a second I felt like Roger, running away to Sante Fe thinking he'll find what he's missing. Made me stop and think. I hope this was the right choice. If not, then hopefully I'll get back home too.

525,600 minutes...
525,000 moments so dear...
525,600 minutes...
How do you measure, measure a year...
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee...
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife...
In 525,600 minutes...
How do you measure a year in the life...

How about love...measure in love...Seasons of love...

More journeys to plan. Love ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home