12.18.2005

And Exhaustion Sets in...

Wow.

I've been working straight for over two weeks now. No days off. No breaks. Everyday at least one job, six days a week both the bakery and the theatre, and sometimes bakery in the morning then two shows in the afternoon and evening. Plus I've started rehearsals for my next show. Getting pretty tired.

And pretty homesick. Working like this has really got me missing the ease of finding one of you guys to hang with after a long day. Haven't got that here yet.

Happy holidays to all. Hope the season's treating you with an abundantly joyful abandon. Know how much I miss and care for you all.

Love- N

3 Comments:

Blogger Shlee said...

aww...poor chick...I hope you'll get some much needed rest this holiday weekend. Give me a call sometime, k?

12/19/2005 11:59 AM  
Blogger Shlee said...

aww...poor chick...I hope you'll get some much needed rest this holiday weekend. Give me a call sometime, k?

12/19/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Belt Buckle said...

Awe, come on. It's good for ya. :) We're all in the same boat.

12/19/2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home