12.21.2005

Pictures...

OK, so I shouldn't even be awake at this point, but I just got some of these pics from my dad from the trip and wanted to put them up. Just a few, but I'll keep putting them up as Dad gets them to me.

Simply, this is me the first night...glazed over and pretty sick of driving, but excited to be getting started. This is at the BBQ restaurant in Memphis. Really, you can't go to Memphis and NOT eat BBQ. Its like getting peanut butter and going without the jelly. No, really, it is...








Me and Dad...both glazed over.


This is far too annoying to do in this structure. I'm posting to my flickr set.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sir Belt Buckle said...

Woohoo! you get blog spam! HA! You need to instigate the little enter the code to post thingy.

Anyway, I couldn't help but laugh. The first pic w/ you under the word "Corky" made me laugh. Totally inappropriate... but funny nevertheless

12/28/2005 6:32 PM  
Blogger Shlee said...

Happy New Year!

1/02/2006 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home